Clinics & Services
We provide complete general medical services including:
- Full maternity care
- Contraception (including coil, cap, implant fittings, free condoms, emergency contraception, sterilisation and Depo)
- Minor surgical operations (eg removal of skin cysts)
- Child Health Development Clinics
- Referrals to other health professionals (including Community Psychiatric Nurses, Dietitian, Physiotherapists etc)
- Sexual Health Screening
- Cryotherapy (Freezing of warts and other small skin lesions)
Our diabetic patients are invited to this clinic annually.
Cryotherapy / Wart Clinic
For the treatment of warts and verrucas.
Contact the Practice to arrange an appointment.
Antenatal Clinic, Balfour Hospital
Appointments from the Maternity Unit,
Balfour Hospital -Tel: 888238
Childhood Vaccinations - carried out by the Practice Nurses at the Health Centre by invitation.
School Leavers Vaccinations - by Invitation, carried out by practice team.
Cardiovascular Disease Clinic
Our patients with either high blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease or stroke will be invited for an annual ‘MOT’ check once per year with the nurse. Appointments are usually by invitation.
Our patients with asthma are invited to this clinic annually which is led by our Practice nurses.